Wednesday, May 23, 2007
My Life at this very moment
Seventh grade was a tough year. I had to learn independence and how to stay organized. All that is left this year is four days (two half days were combined.) Most girls hormones have kicked in and are into boys. I am a twelve year old on the outside but feel like a seventh grader in spirit. The music dpartment took a wonderful tripto Disneyland. I keep having wierd dreams about Disneyland rides. This is only a brief summary of the seventh graders life. Be back with more details, but Kylie and Amanda are here, and Kylie needs to add one onto her blog. Kylie's address is redwallrocks.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I'm in seventh grade too so I know what you mean. I have a blog too. But anyways this is a very creative blog. I love it. REDWALL FAN!!!!!!! Bye.
Your fellow 7th grader.
Post a Comment