Saturday, June 2, 2007

Now That School is Out

School just got let out. I went shopping at the mall yesterday and nobody was there probably because Visalia schools have another three days. On the last day of seventh grade, when the bell rang, everyone in Ms. Lovik's class screamed and went outside and hugged each other. I am shocked that I survived the seventh grade! I am so bummed that Hollister clothes don't fit me because their clothes are so cute. I loved two shirts that I tried on but one didn't fit right and one was uncomfortable. Do people care if the clothes are uncomfortable or just if they are fashionable? Aeropostale fits the best for me. I need to go shopping with my friends that have a sense of fashion because I need help finding clothes that fit, are comfortable, and are fashionable. My mom kept rushing me when she told me to try more clothes on. If you have a mom shopping problem or can help me with fashion please leave a comment. Oh, I wrote a comment on Bookworms "R" Us and it is under the time that person wrote the post. So next time you look up your comments, maybe, look under the time you wrote the post.

TTFN,
Sporty

No comments: