Back again,
This week I am going to tennis camp from 9-11 am. It was so fun wxcept that today, Brad was my counselor and didn't do anything with us so I was so bored. Catherine is my only friend who is out there going into the eighth grade. I can't believe and I mean can't that Chris and Nick B. are out there. They make the camp terrible. Catherine got so mad today and made them keep going and I was so annoyed but didn't show it as much. Two sixth graders are out there from CVC and are also my friends. I did soccer camp with them last year and will be again this year. One of the two got 5 teeth pulled today so she won't be at tennis camp for the rest of the week, maybe. Guess what. I am going to be a helper for the soccer camp and I am so excited! Linda asked me to also do tennis camp but I said no because I have no skill at all! I get my hair cut on Thursday and am so excited because I only get it done once to twice a year. How sad is that? I have very bad split ends right now. I have an oboe lesson next week. I need to practice more because I get tired and my cheeks start to hurt. My recital is on the 23rd of June at night and none of my friends have told me they could come except for Kylie. When is the ECD recital? I want to come. I have an eye doctor appointment next Wednesday and I need new contacts because these ones have to be worn for too long. My mom says that I need new frames for glasses and I agree because mine are ugly, but she says it's for insurance reasons, not looks reasons. I think perscription sunglasses would be awesome for when I don't have my contacts in like at the beach or lake. More on my life later.\
Sporty
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment